Sell faster, for more with interior staging tips
Staging your home for more money and a faster sale is so effective that it is considered one of the most valuable sales tools available to Realtors®. We will help with this important part of the marketing process. It’s important that staging includes taking care of the small repairs and updates that buyers will see as they tour your home. When this step is done well, the additional touches like candles, flowers, and scents will be much more effective. Here are a few ideas to let you know some of the items on our interior staging tips checklist.
- The home should be cleaned to a like new condition
- Have the carpets steam cleaned by a professional
- Address all safety issues that visitors may encounter such as loose flooring materials, missing handrails, different levels in flooring at transitions that could cause someone to fall
- Adjust and lubricate all doors and hinges including cabinet doors, screen doors, gates, etc.
- Inspect the windows to make sure they are in proper working order
- Kitchens and baths require a quick inspection for water damage and possible repairs; tile grout should be brought to its original colour and condition
- Clean the appliances so they are new looking, including filters and lighting
- Remove all magnets and art from the fridge, top and sides
- The simplest way to declutter is to begin packing and storing your belongings in preparation for moving
- Basement areas will be the focus of a home inspection and it’s a good idea to make the entire area easily accessible
Questions? Contact Constantin and Mariana Popa for more interior home staging tips and a free market value comparison.